Arthroscopes Surgical Instruments
- Arthroscopes are specialty endoscopes typically used in minimally invasive procedures (MIS) to examine a joint through a small incision. The benefits include a reduced recovery time, decreased trauma to tissues, and minimized scarring.
- Our rigid arthroscopes provide superior imaging of the interior of a joint through a small incision. Higher light fiber density ensures more light at the operative site while the sophisticated lens systems provide optimum performance, image quality, and optical efficiency.
- Featuring soldered sapphire, scratch-resistant windows and innovative rigid rod lens systems, ensuring the reliability you need.
- Arthroscopes are guaranteed for autoclavability for one year.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA!
- Commonly used in procedures addressing injuries to the shoulder, knee, wrist, and rotator cuff, including torn meniscus, ACL reconstruction, damaged synovium, carpal tunnel, repair of torn ligaments, and removal of loose bone and cartilage.
- We also offer cables, light sources, and other related arthroscopic instrumentation.
- Compatible with Karl Storz*, Linvatec*, and Conmed*.
Rigid Arthroscopes Best Sellers
These are only a few of examples of our extensive line of German-made, American-made, and high-quality rigid arthroscopes. Don't see what you're looking for? Browse our website, use the search function, or contact an Instrument Expert for more information!
Specialty Scopes Brochures
Arthroscopy-Instruments Graspers, punches, scoops, chondrol picks, hooks, scissors, elevators, biopsy rongeurs, and more.
Hand and Wrist Instruments
*The above referenced company names are registered trademarks of the respective owners of the companies. Millennium Surgical Corp. / surgicalinstruments.com are not affiliated with the above companies. Millennium Surgical does not buy or distribute products from the above companies