Arthroscopes Surgical Instruments
- This line of rigid scopes offers superior image. Higher light fiber density ensures more light at the operative site while the sophisticated lens systems provide optimum performance, image quality, and optical efficiency.
- Featuring soldered sapphire, scratch-resistant windows and innovative rigid rod lens systems, ensuring the reliability you need.
- Endoscopes are guaranteed for autoclavability for one year.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA!
- Compatible with Karl Storz*, Linvatec*, and Conmed*.
Rigid Arthroscopes Best Sellers
These are only a few of examples of our extensive line of German-made, American-made, and high-quality rigid arthroscopes. Don't see what you're looking for? Browse our website, use the search function, or contact an Instrument Expert for more information!
Specialty Scopes Brochures
Arthroscopy-Instruments Graspers, punches, scoops, chondrol picks, hooks, scissors, elevators, biopsy rongeurs, and more.
Hand and Wrist Instruments
*The above referenced company names are registered trademarks of the respective owners of the companies. Millennium Surgical Corp. / surgicalinstruments.com are not affiliated with the above companies. Millennium Surgical does not buy or distribute products from the above companies