Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Instruments from Millennium Surgical
Plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures are often performed to restore, replace, alter, or reconstruct a part of the body. Common areas of focus include the cranial and maxillofacial regions, skin, musculoskeletal, hand, breast, and torso.
Plastic surgery procedures aim to restore, alter, replace, or reconstruct a part of the body. Common areas include the skin, cranio and maxillofacial, musculoskeletal, hand, breast and torso.
Instruments typically used in cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures include:
- Bone-related instruments such as awls, chisels, mallets, gouges, pliers, elevators, osteotomes, rasps, rongeurs, and wire and pin instruments.
- Bipolar forceps and electrosurgical products such as cables and units.
- Instruments for gauging measurements, such as calipers and markers.
- Traditional instruments such as cannulas, curettes, dissectors, elevators, forceps, graspers, hooks, knives, needle holders, punches, rongeurs, super cut scissors, speculums and spreaders.
- Retractors, both hand-held and self-retaining.
- Other specialty instruments such as those used for liposuction and endoscopic brow lift procedures.
Click below to explore specialty cosmetic and plastic surgery instrument categories!
Cosmetic & Plastics Instruments
Plastic and Cosmetic Surgical Instrument Best Sellers
Millennium Surgical can help you compare and reduce cost if you currently use any of the following vendors for your cosmetic and plastic surgical instrument needs. Use our quote request system online or call us at 1-800-600-0428 to compare costs.
Walter Lorenz* | Padget* | Snowden Pencer* | Storz Instruments* | Karl Storz* | V. Mueller* | Care Fusion* | SSI* | ASSI* | Miltex* | Jarit* | Sparta* | Tienmann* | Byron* | Wells Johnson* | Black & Black Surgical*