Insulated Forceps and Insulation Services
- High-quality, durable insulation which will hold up to repeated use and sterilization.
- A variety of dressing, Rees, Crow, and DeBakey style forceps, hemostats, desmarres, deaver, and US Army Navy retractors with insulation for use during electrosurgery.
- Monopolar forceps are offered with the tail of the instrument free of insulation so a clip-on monopolar cable can be attached.
- Often used in breast augmentation or reduction, abdominoplasty, and in neck surgery.
- For custom insulation, please let your instrument specialist know what type of forceps or retractor you require and include details on how you would like the insulation and we will provide you with a fast and accurate quote.
- Compare to ASSI*, Padget*, Miltex*, Marina Medical*, Black and Black*, Snowden Pencer*, W. Lorenz.
Insulated Forceps and Retractors for Use in Electrosurgery
These are only a few of examples of our extensive line of insulated bipolar forceps. Don't see what you're looking for? Browse our website, use the search function, or contact an Instrument Expert for more information!
General and Laparoscopic Instrument Specialty Pages
Browse through our most popular instrument types and specialities using the links below. Don't see what you're looking for? Try browsing by type or specialty using the main menu. If you know what you need, contact us!
Bariatric & Lap Instruments
Universal Ring Retractors
Cosmetic & Plastics Instruments
*The above referenced company names are registered trademarks of the respective owners of the companies. Millennium Surgical Corp. / surgicalinstruments.com are not affiliated with the above companies. Millennium Surgical does not buy or distribute products from the above companies