Dennis Bipolar Turbinate Probe
- Precision tissue coagulation.
- Features a pencil grip for easy handling with a bayonet needle mount for easy intranasal visualization during surgery.
- Needles are parallel, 4 centimeters long, affixed 3 millimeters apart for precision tissue destruction.
- To obtain clinically satisfactory results and for optimum patient and surgeon safety, the probe should be used with an appropriate low voltage bipolar current.
- Download the Dennis Bipolar Turbinate Probe brochure here.
Dennis Bipolar Turbinate Probe and Cable
ENT Instrument Specialty Pages
Browse through our most popular ear, nose and throat instrument types and specialities using the links below. Don't see what you're looking for? Try browsing by type or specialty using the main menu. If you know what you need, contact us!
Tonsil & Adenoid Instruments