- Our rigid endoscopes, when inserted into a small incision, provide superior imaging of the inside of a part of the body, such as the mouth, digestive tract, gastrointestinal tract, respiratory track, ear, urinary tract, or for gynoscopy.
- Higher light fiber density ensures more light at the operative site while the sophisticated lens systems provide optimum performance, image quality, and optical efficiency.
- Featuring soldered sapphire, scratch-resistant windows and innovative rigid rod lens systems, ensuring the reliability you need.
- Endoscopes are guaranteed for autoclavability for one year.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA!
- We also offer cables, light sources, and other related endoscopic surgical instruments.
- Compatible with Karl Storz*, Linvatec*, and Conmed*.
Sinus Endoscopes Best Sellers
These are only a few of examples of our extensive line of German-made, American-made and high-quality sinus endoscopes surgical instruments. Don't see what you're looking for? Browse our website, use the search function, or contact an Instrument Expert for more information!
Tonsil & Adenoid Instruments
*The above referenced company names are registered trademarks of the respective owners of the companies. Millennium Surgical Corp. / surgicalinstruments.com are not affiliated with the above companies. Millennium Surgical does not buy or distribute products from the above companies