Eye Instruments from Millennium Surgical
Eye surgery, also referred to as ocular surgery, is performed by an ophthalmologist and encompasses many procedures such as:
- Laser / Lasik and refractive surgery
- Cataract and glaucoma treatment
- Corneal and retina treatment
- Eye muscle and oculoplastic procedures, and more
Specialty surgical instruments commonly used in ocular surgical procedures include:
- Phaco choppers, elevators, and spatulas
- Algerbrush and capsule polishers
- Cannulas, curettes, knives, needle holders, and forceps
- Clamps, speculums, lid retractors, and fixation rings
- Corneal and toric axis markers
- Nucleus and corneal manipulators
- Diamond knives, probes, punches, and scissors
- Dilators, elevators, needle holders
- Ocular shields and more!
Click below to explore specialty eye surgical instrument categories!
Cornea & Retinal Instruments
Eye Surgical Instrument Best Sellers
Millennium Surgical can help you compare and reduce cost if you currently use any of the following vendors for your ophthalmic surgical instrument needs. Use our quote request system online or call us at 1-800-600-0428 to compare costs today!
V. Mueller* | Storz Instruments* | Bausch + Lomb* | Katena Products* | Rhein Medical* | Solan* | Boss* | Harper* | Solos* | Sparta* | Epsilon* | Fortrad* | MSI Precision* | Asico* | Akorn* | SSI* | ASSI* | Weck* | Duckworth & Kent* | Micra* | KMI* | Wilson* | Accutome* | Hans Geuder* | Stephens* | Karl ILG* | Moria* | Ambler Surgical* | Rumex* | Impex* | Katalyst Surgical* | Walcott*
*The above referenced company names are registered trademarks of the respective owners of the companies. Millennium Surgical Corp. / surgicalinstruments.com are not affiliated with the above companies. Millennium Surgical does not buy or distribute products from the above companies