Disposable Needles for Cataract Surgery
- Formed Cystotomes - Comforms to the convexity of the lens providing easier access to anterior capsule. Reduces potential of corneal touch. Each cystotome is packaged to ensure product quality and provide aseptic transfer.
- Hydrodissection - Flattened for easy placement. Provides a fan-like distribution of fluid for more effective dissection.
- Irrigation / Air Injection / Viscoelastic - For use injecting or removing air, fluids, viscoelastics and intraocular medications. Cannula tip is specially rounded, extra smooth for safe insertion through wound and manipulation in the anterior chamber.
- Anesthesia - For administering local anesthesia prior to ophthalmic surgery.
- Capsule Polishing - Soft tip for gentle polishing and provides atraumatic insertion and removal.
Disposable Ophthalmic Needles
These are only a few of examples of our extensive line of disposable ophthalmic needles. Don't see what you're looking for? Browse our website, use the search function, or contact an Instrument Expert for more information!
*The above referenced company names are registered trademarks of the respective owners of the companies. Millennium Surgical Corp. / surgicalinstruments.com are not affiliated with the above companies. Millennium Surgical does not buy or distribute products from the above companies