General Laparoscopic and Bariatric Instruments from Millennium Surgical
Laparoscopic Surgery is also commonly referred to as Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) or keyhole surgery. The field encompasses any of a number of procedures performed through a very small incision that is commonly created by a trocar cannula. Bariatric surgery is typically performed for a patient who is experiencing obesity and, through gastroectomy, Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch, or other procedure, seeks surgical assistance with weight loss.
Common bariatric and laparoscopic instruments include cannulas, clamps, dissectors, forceps, graspers, hooks, needle holders, retractor arms, scissors, Nathanson liver retractors, and laparoscopic trocar incision closure devices.
Additional instruments used in laparoscopic procedures include clip appliers, electrodes and electrosurgical cables, knot pushers, needles and probes, retractors, scopes, suction tubes, trocar cannulas.
Click below to explore specialty general, laparoscopic, and bariatric instrument categories!
Bariatric & Lap Instruments
- Bariatric Surgical Instruments
- Laparoscopic Instruments
- Fallopian Ring Applicator
- Fiber Optic Retractors
- Hasson Blunt Tip Trocar
- In-Line Fenestrated Laparoscopic Grasper
- Laparoscopes (PDF)
- Laparoscopic Articulating Retractors
- Laparoscopic Clip Appliers
- Laparoscopic Needle Holders
- Laparoscopic Trocar Incision Closure
- Lap Gyn Instruments
- Nathanson Liver Retractors
- Slide-Locking Laparoscopic Instruments
- St. Mark's Deep Pelvic Retractors
- Suction Tubes and Monopolar Tips for Irrigator Handles
- Table Mounted Self-Retaining Retractor
- Thorlakson Retractors
- Modular 3-Piece Laparoscopic Instruments
General Surgical Instrument Best Sellers
Millennium Surgical can help you compare and reduce cost if you currently use any of the following vendors for your laparoscopic and bariatric surgical instrument needs. Use our quote request system online or call us at 1-800-600-0428 to compare costs today!
Buxton* | Codman* | Stealth* | Link* | TeDan* | V. Mueller* | Care Fusion* | NSI* | Life Instruments* | Medtronic* | Sofamor Danek* | Boss Instruments* | Spine Surgical Innovation* | Jarit* | Integra* | Redmond* | Ruggles* | Mizuho* | Koros* | Aesculap*