Laparoscopic Articulating Retractors
- Articulation allowing the instrument to maneuver in the peritoneal space for retraction of organs and structures.
- Inserted through a 5.5mm cannula and activated in one of many predetermined shapes.
- To activate, articulate the tip of the instrument into a shape by turning the actuating knob on the handle until the complete shape is formed.
- Features a flush port for easy cleaning.
- Compare to: Snowdel Pencer*, Care Fusion*, V. Mueller*
Laparoscopic Articulating Retractor Best Sellers
These are only a few of examples of our extensive line of laparoscopic articulating fan retractors. Don't see what you're looking for? Browse our website, use the search function, or contact an Instrument Expert for more information!
Bariatric & Lap Instruments
Universal Ring Retractors
|Millennium offers a full range of high quality instruments including but not limited to the items listed below:|
- Hook Scissors
Dolphin Nose Dissectors
- In-line Needle Holders
Bipolar Tubal Forceps
Bipolar Maryland Graspers
- Palpatation Probes
*The above referenced company names are registered trademarks of the respective owners of the companies. Millennium Surgical Corp. / surgicalinstruments.com are not affiliated with the above companies. Millennium Surgical does not buy or distribute products from the above companies.