Slide-Locking Laparoscopic Instruments
Atraumatic and Retraction Laparoscopic Graspers
- Atraumatic and retraction laparoscopic graspers used in basic, advanced laparoscopy, gyn laparoscopy, and laparoscopic bariatric procedures.
- Single- and double-action jaws.
- Available in a modular three-piece design for effective cleaning and inspection or in a traditional design with flush ports for cleaning.
- Compare to Aesculap Prestige*, Care Fusion*, SSI*, Symmetry*, Davis & Geck*, Hayden*, Summit Surgical*, Stryker*, Pilling*, Jarit*, Encision*, Boss*, Richard Wolf.*
- For more specialty laparoscopic instruments, browse for instruments by specialty!
Rigid One-Piece Slide Lock Graspers
Rotatable One-Piece Slide Lock Graspers
Modular 3-Piece Slide Lock Graspers
General and Laparoscopic Instrument Specialty Pages
Browse through our most popular instrument types and specialities using the links below. Don't see what you're looking for? Try browsing by type or specialty using the main menu. If you know what you need, contact us!
Bariatric & Lap Instruments
Universal Ring Retractors
|Millennium offers a full range of high quality instruments including but not limited to the items listed below:|
- Hook Scissors
Dolphin Nose Dissectors
- In-line Needle Holders
Bipolar Tubal Forceps
Bipolar Maryland Graspers
- Palpatation Probes
*The above referenced company names are registered trademarks of the respective owners of the companies. Millennium Surgical Corp. / surgicalinstruments.com are not affiliated with the above companies. Millennium Surgical does not buy or distribute products from the above companies.