Table Mounted Retractor
- The Table Mounted Retractor System provides for the fast reposition of retractors and scopes. A single center locking joint, activated by one locking wing nut, activates all three joints. Easy to adjust and fix in precise place.
- Solid and strong OR table rail mounting. Quickly attaches and detaches from the OR table rail (over the sterile drape) but is strong and secure. Place the retractor and proceed with surgery like it's not even there.
- Maximum, accurate, and full mobile retraction. Solid stainless steel bar and mobile clamp allow the system to be used in a sterile field at unlimited retraction positions.
- Excellent for use with Nathanson Retractor, laparoscopes, and laparoscopic graspers.
- Available in Standard and Bariatric versions.
- Constructed from high-quality, medical-grade stainless steel. Fully autoclavable by all methods of sterilization.
- Click here for the PDF brochure.
Table-Mounted Retractor Components
These are only a few of examples of our extensive line of American-made self-retaining table-mounted retractors and accessories. Don't see what you're looking for? Use the search function or contact an Instrument Expert for more information!
For more table mounted retractors and other assistant-free, self-retaining retractors, browse for instruments by specialty!
General and Laparoscopic Instrument Specialty Pages
Browse through our most popular instrument types and specialities using the links below. Don't see what you're looking for? Try browsing by type or specialty using the main menu. If you know what you need, contact us!
Bariatric & Lap Instruments
Universal Ring Retractors
*The above referenced company names are registered trademarks of the respective owners of the companies. Millennium Surgical Corp. / surgicalinstruments.com are not affiliated with the above companies. Millennium Surgical does not buy or distribute products from the above companies