- The simple style Thorlakson Retractor is double ended. Either end can be used as a handle or blade in both shallow and deep abdominal retractor. Both ends are knurled to facilitate a strong grip.
- Simple style Thorlaksons are available in three blade widths, 25mm, 35mm, and 50mm. All retractors are 10 inches long.
- The standard Thorlakson Retractor features an ergonomic handle with a cross serrated blade to prevent slippage.
- Standard Thorlaksons are available in three widths, 40mm, 50mm, and 65mm. All retractors are 13 inches long.
- The fiber optic version provides for illuminated abdominal retraction.
- Fiber optic Thorlaksons are available in three widths, 40mm, 50mm, and 65mm. All retractors are 13 inches long.
These are only a few of examples of our Thorlakson Retractors. Don't see what you're looking for? Browse our website, use the search function, or contact an Instrument Expert for more information!
General Instrument Specialty Pages
Browse through our most popular general surgical instrument types and specialities using the links below. Don't see what you're looking for? Try browsing by type or specialty using the main menu. If you know what you need, contact us!
Bariatric & Lap Instruments
Universal Ring Retractors
*The above referenced company names are registered trademarks of the respective owners of the companies. Millennium Surgical Corp. / surgicalinstruments.com are not affiliated with the above companies. Millennium Surgical does not buy or distribute products from the above companies