- This line of rigid scopes offers superior image. Higher light fiber density ensures more light at the operative site while the sophisticated lens systems provide optimum performance, image quality, and optical efficiency.
- Featuring soldered sapphire, scratch-resistant windows and innovative rigid rod lens systems, ensuring the reliability you need.
- Endoscopes are guaranteed for autoclavability for one year.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA!
- Compatible with Karl Storz*, Linvatec*, and Conmed*.
Rigid Cystoscope Best Sellers
These are only a few of examples of our extensive line of German-made, American-made, and high-quality rigid cystoscopes. Don't see what you're looking for? Browse our website, use the search function, or contact an Instrument Expert for more information!
Specialty Scopes Brochures
Arthroscopy-Sinuscopy A line of rigid scopes featuring higher light density, sophisticated lens systems, and color-coded eye pieces.
Cystoscopy Flexible and semi-rigid instruments for cystoscopy including forceps, scissors, punches, resectoscopes, sheaths and obturators.
Cystoscopy-Hysteroscopy Rigid scopes featuring higher light density, sophisticated lens systems, color-coded eye piece, and soldered sapphire scratch-resistant windows.
Laparoscopes Rigid scopes offering higher light fiber density, more light at the operative site. Lens system provides optimum performance, high image quality.
Urology / Vasectomy Instruments
*The above referenced company names are registered trademarks of the respective owners of the companies. Millennium Surgical Corp. / surgicalinstruments.com are not affiliated with the above companies. Millennium Surgical does not buy or distribute products from the above companies