|Introducing New Titanium I/A Handpieces!
Quality, Affordable, Repairable
Made in America!
Click here to visit our I/A Handpiece webpage
Reduce Risk of TASS
- Handle disassembles for thorough cleaning and inspection
- Handle and tips are designed with fewer nooks and crannies
- Corrosion free titanium
Improve The Outcome of Your Procedures
- Light-weight, glare-free titanium
- Large selectionof tip and port sizes for use in standard and micro cataract procedures.
- Tips can be rotated intraoperatively
These handpieces are compatible with all phaco machines and most brands of existing I/A Handpiece systems. Comparable and compatible with manufacturers such as:
Alcon * B&L Storz * AMO * Abbot * Starr * MST * Ambler
If you would like a quote or need help locating or comparing an instrument,
click the box below.
*The above company names are registered trademarks of the respective owners of the companies. Millennium Surgical / Surgicalinstruments.com is not affiliated with the above companies. Millennium Surgical / Surgicalinstruments.com does not buy or distribute products from the above companies.