Oral and Dental Instruments from Millennium Surgical
Whereas dental procedures focus on the teeth and gum structures, Oral and Maxillofacial procedures encompass fields of treatment of disease and the restoration, alteration, replacement, or reconstruction of defects in the head and neck, and the jaw and mouth.
Common instruments used in oral surgery include:
- Awls, calipers, curettes and elevators
- Forceps and rongeurs, osteotomes and rasps
- Retractors, scissors, and suction tubes
Common dental instruments include:
- Mouth mirrors
- Explorers which are used to detect breaks in tooth enamel
- Probes to measure sulcus depth,
- Pliers, hatchets, chisels and Wedelstaedts, curettes, excavators, burnishers, rasps, spatulas, carriers, hemostats, retractors, scissors, and rongeurs.
Click below to explore specialty oral, dental, and maxillofacial instrument categories!
Oral and Dental Instrument Best Sellers
Millennium Surgical can help you compare and reduce cost if you currently use any of the following vendors for your dental instrument needs. Use our quote request system online or call us at 1-800-600-0428 to compare costs.
Walter Lorenz* | Sparta* | Biomet* | Storz* | V. Mueller* | Synthes* | Tiemann* | KLS Martin*
*The above referenced company names are registered trademarks of the respective owners of the companies. Millennium Surgical Corp. / surgicalinstruments.com are not affiliated with the above companies. Millennium Surgical does not buy or distribute products from the above companies