Joint Calcaneal and Bone Distractors
- Bone distractors are used to aid in the slow separation of bone during orthopedic, craniofacial, and other procedures.
- Joint Calcaneal and Bone Distractors are available with various hole sizes and arm designs to allow for easy pin selection.
- Helps with distraction in a variety of indications.
- Available with outspread arms and closed arms.
- Hole diameters for 1.6mm and 2.5mm k-wire pins.
- Working ends allow for flexible positioning - helps prevent them from obstructing the procedure.
- Adjustable ratchet retains its position when the optimal distance between two fragments has been reached.
- Cost effective alternative to Integra*'s Hinterman Distractor.
- Download the Joint, Calcaneal and Small Bone Distractors brochure!
Joint, Calcaneal and Bone Distractors
These are only a few of examples of our extensive line of joint, calcaneal and bone distractors. Don't see what you're looking for? Browse our website, use the search function, or contact an Instrument Expert for more information!
Hand and Wrist Instruments
|Millennium offers a full range of high quality instruments including but not limited to the items listed below:|
- Amputation Instruments
Plate Bending Instruments
- Rod Cutters
*The above referenced company names are registered trademarks of the respective owners of the companies. Millennium Surgical Corp. / surgicalinstruments.com are not affiliated with the above companies. Millennium Surgical does not buy or distribute products from the above companies.