Muscle Biopsy Needles and Cannulas
- Bergstrom style biopsy needles and U.C.H. skeletal biopsy needles which have a suction port differ in diameter (gauge) to accommodate various muscle biopsy techniques. The use of suction helps increase sample size.
- A less invasive and more rapid alternative to open muscle biopsies, up to 300mg of tissue (depending on muscle bulk) can be obtained with three passes.
- Outer cannula features a pencil point and side apperature.
- Obturator ejects the sample from the punch.
- Download Instructions for Use for Biopsy Needles here.
- 72-248067 features:
- Luer Lock Attachment to the inner cannula allows suction during the procedure.
- Inner biopsy punch features a sharp cutting end, fitted with a side aspiration mount.
- The needle features finger rings to provide better grip and aspiration to assist in drawing the sample into the outer cannula.
Muscle Biopsy NeedlesFor more biopsy specialty surgical instruments, browse for instruments by specialty!
Muscle Biopsy Needle Brochure
Muscle Biopsy Needles Bergstrom and UCH style Muscle Biopsy Needles. Fully autoclavable. Includes Outer cannula, inner cannula, blunt trocar, and sealing cap.
*The above referenced company names are registered trademarks of the respective owners of the companies. Millennium Surgical Corp. / surgicalinstruments.com are not affiliated with the above companies. Millennium Surgical does not buy or distribute products from the above companies