Specialty Surgical Scopes from Millennium Surgical
In a surgical setting, specialty scopes are often used to provide the surgeon with maximum visibility of a surgical site. The scopes are long, thin tubes with an eye piece at one end, fiberoptic connectivity, and a small lens at the other end. They can be designed for use in a particular area of the body. Common specialty scopes include:
- Cystoscopes - A cystoscope is commonly inserted into the urethra, providing visual access to the bladder.
- Endoscopes - An endoscope is a more generally-used scope inserted through a small opening in the body which allows a doctor or surgeon to view internal organs and tissues. They are sometimes used in conjuction with forceps or scissors to remove or obtain tissue samples and/or for biopsy.
- Hysteroscopes - A hysteroscope is a specially designed scope that is commonly inserted into the vagina and used to view the cervix and inside of the uterus.
- Arthroscopes - An arthroscope is commonly used to provide minimally-invasive yet optimal visualization of the inside of a joint.
- Fiber Optic Light Cables - Fiber Optic Light Cables transmit light to specialty scopes, headlamps, and other surgical instruments. They are available in a variety of colors, lengths, and angled ends, with cable tip styles that are compatible with most common instrument manufacturer's equipment.
Click below to explore specialty scopes and other related categories!
Specialty Scopes Best Sellers
Millennium Surgical can help you compare and reduce cost if you currently use any of the following vendors for your specialty scopes. Use our quote request system online or call us at 1-800-600-0428 to compare costs.
Karl Storz* | Linvatec* | Conmed*
*The above referenced company names are registered trademarks of the respective owners of the companies. Millennium Surgical Corp. / surgicalinstruments.com are not affiliated with the above companies. Millennium Surgical does not buy or distribute products from the above companies