Bipolar Forceps Instruments
- We are a leading supplier of neurosurgical Bipolar Forceps with nearly 500 patterns to suit surgeon preference.
- Non-stick Electrosurgical Forceps are manufactured with non-glare finish noble metal tips, characterized by their thermal conductivity which prevents the sticking of tissue.
- Ordinary stainless steel tips have "hot spots" which result in the sticking of tissue.
- Noble metal tips provide excellent thermal properties, reducing the need to clean the forceps tips during coagulation.
- We also offer electrosurgical generators and other bipolar and monopolar instruments.
- Popular patterns include:
- Bayonet, Adson, Cushing, Gerald, Hardy, Jewelers, K-Yasargil, Malis, Microtine, Potts, R-Type, Scoville-Green, Semkin, Keyfin, and Ultaralite
- Available features include:
- Titanium, handswitching, upward or downward angled tips, one or two stops, irrigation, hidden irrigation, stop pins, fin guides, eco-friendly versions
Millennium Surgical can help you compare and reduce cost if you currently use any of the following vendors for neurosurgical forceps:
Kirwan* ❘ Stryker* ❘ Storz* ❘ Codman* ❘ Aesculap* ❘ V. Mueller* ❘ Valley Lab* ❘ Mentor* ❘ ASSI* ❘ SSI* ❘ Olsen* ❘ MSI Precision* ❘ Katena* ❘ Ambler* ❘ Titan Surgical* ❘ Scanlon* ❘ Jarit* ❘ Integra* ❘ Ruggles* ❘ Redmond* ❘ Elmed* ❘ Silverglide* ❘ Medtronic*
Bipolar and Monopolar Forceps Best Sellers
These are only a few of examples of our extensive line of high-quality forceps. Don't see what you're looking for? Browse our website, use the search function, or contact an Instrument Expert for more information!
Bipolar Bayonet Forceps - Full Line Yasargil, Cushing, Rhoton, Hardy, Scoville, Gerald, K-Yasargil, MIS K-Yasargil, Malis, Key and Keyfin, Semkin, and more. In handswitch, non-stick, titanium, and more.
Bipolar Bayonet Forceps Non Stick Compare to Stryker*, Silverglide*, Codman's* Mallis, and Integra's* Buz Lite.
Bipolar Forceps Best Sellers Our best selling bipolar forceps including patterns such as Adson, Jewlers, and Yasargil, and bayonet styles.
Spine Instrument Specialty Pages
Browse through our most popular spine instrument types and specialities using the links below. Don't see what you're looking for? Try browsing by type or specialty using the main menu. If you know what you need, contact us!
Tonsil & Adenoid Instruments
*The above referenced company names are registered trademarks of the respective owners of the companies. Millennium Surgical Corp. / surgicalinstruments.com are not affiliated with the above companies. Millennium Surgical does not buy or distribute products from the above companies.