Bipolar Malis® Forceps
- Bipolar Malis® Forceps are commonly preferred for use in neurosurgical procedures because they use a controlled, low-power system to achieve maximum coagulation at the tips while preventing variations in voltage that can damage surrounding tissues.
- Irrigating Malis® Forceps are often preferred by neurosurgeons, as sterile saline can be controlled by the surgeon, cooling the areas around the surgical site and minimizing the impact of heat.
- Our Malis® type bipolar forceps are American-made and are available in stainless steel and titanium.
- A wide range of forceps patterns and sizes are available with features such as irrigating and non-irrigating, insulated (to protect tissues during deep procedures) and non-insulated to accommodate a variety of surgical procedures. Bayonet style forceps increase visibility by moving the surgeon's hand from the field of sight.
- Tip varieties provide for comprehensive suite of bipolar coagulation and cutting technologies. Sharp tips are most commonly used in dissection and for precision coagulation. Blunt tips are preferred for the manipulation of tissues, such as tumors, and for strongeur coagulation, as in the case of aneurysm.
- Compare to Aesculap*, Codman*, Stryker*, Symmetry*, V. Mueller*, Kirwan*, Stingray.*
- Click HERE to view our offering of Bipolar and Monopolar Cables.
- Click HERE to view our offering of Bipolar Forceps.
- Insulated with Non-Stick Tips
- Isulated with Irrigation
- Insulated with Irrigation and Non-Stick Tips
- Many Working Lengths and Tip Widths
- Titanium and Stainless Steel
Bipolar Malis Forceps Best Sellers
For more Bipolar Malis® Forceps and other specialty surgical instruments for use in cervical and lumbar Spine, and neurosurgical procedures, browse for instruments by specialty!
Spine Instrument Specialty Pages
Browse through our most popular spine instrument types and specialities using the links below. Don't see what you're looking for? Try browsing by type or specialty using the main menu. If you know what you need, contact us!
*The above referenced company names are registered trademarks of the respective owners of the companies. Millennium Surgical Corp. / surgicalinstruments.com are not affiliated with the above companies. Millennium Surgical does not buy or distribute products from the above companies