Neurosurgical Instruments from Millennium Surgical
Neurosurgery involves the treatment of the nervous system, including the brain, the peripheral nerves, the extra-cranial cerebrovascular system, and spine.
Types of procedures commonly performed under the Neurosurgery umbrella include:
- Neuro-oncology to treat brain tumors
- Cerebrovascular to treat strokes and aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations (AVM)
- Procedures to address epilepsy
- Trigeminal neuralgia procedures to treat nerve compression.
Instruments commonly used in neurosurgical procedures include:
- Traditional and bipolar forceps
- Clamps, curettes, and dissectors
- Drill bits and impactors
- Elevators and spreaders
- Hooks and probes
- Needles and needle holders
- Various types of retractors
- Suction tubes
Click below to explore specialty orthopedic instrument categories!
Neurosurgical Instrument Best Sellers
Millennium Surgical can help you compare and reduce cost if you currently use any of the following vendors for your orthopedic surgical instrument needs. Use our quote request system online or call us at 1-800-600-0428 to compare costs today!
Buxton* | Codman* | Stealth* | Link* | TeDan* | V. Mueller* | Care Fusion* | NSI* | Life Instruments* | Medtronic* | Sofamor Danek* | Boss Instruments* | Spine Surgical Innovation* | Jarit* | Integra* | Redmond* |
Ruggles* | Mizuho* | Koros* | Aesculap*
*The above referenced company names are registered trademarks of the respective owners of the companies. Millennium Surgical Corp. / surgicalinstruments.com are not affiliated with the above companies. Millennium Surgical does not buy or distribute products from the above companies