ENT Surgical Instruments from Millennium Surgical
The field of Ear, Nose and Throat surgery covers procedures such as: myringotomy, tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, mastoidectomy, turbinate, tympanoplasty, implantations, tracheotomy, septo rhino, stapedectomy, and more.
Instruments typically used in ENT procedures include:
- Cannulas, needles, and needle holders
- Chisels, curettes, and osteotomes
- Picks, knives, and probes
- Punches, rasps, and hooks
- Dilators, dissectors, and elevators
- Bipolar instruments and cables
- Forceps, scissors, and rongeurs
- Retractors, scopes, and speculums
- Suction tubes and knot pushers
- Endoscopes, sinuscopes, and more
Click below to explore specialty ENT instrument categories!
Middle Ear Instruments
Tonsil & Adenoid Instruments
ENT Instrument Best Sellers
Millennium Surgical can help you compare and reduce cost if you currently use any of the following vendors for your Ear Nose and Throat surgical instrument needs. Use our quote request system online or call us at 1-800-600-0428 to compare costs today!
ASSI* | Bausch & Lomb* | Boss* | Codman* | Gyrus* | Integra* | Jarit* | Karl Storz* | Konig* | Medicon* | Miltex* | MSI* | Olympus* | Padget* | Pilling Weck* | Richard Wolf* | Richards ENT* | Sklar* | Snowden Pencer* | Sontec* | Sparta* | SSI* | Storz Instruments* | Symmetry* | V. Mueller* | W. Lorenz* | Weck* | Xomed Treace*