Kolbel Self-Retaining Glenoid Retractors
- Self-retaining retractor with freely pivoting blades.
- Blades are offered in a variety of depths and widths. Three frame styles offered.
- Used in Mini-Open Shoulder, Bankhardt Shoulder, Rotator Cuff, and Shoulder Replacement Surgery.
- Typically part of a Bankhardt Shoulder Set and the GLOBAL® Shoulder Retractor System.
- Compare to Link America*, Buxton*, K-Medic*, Boss*, G. Source*, V. Mueller*, George Teimann*, Arthrex*, Innomed*, Medline*, Life Instruments*, Orthomed*, and Depuy*.
- View the PDF brochure of our Kolbel Self Rotating Retractors here.
Kolbel Retractor Best Sellers
These are only a few of examples of our extensive line of Kolbel Retractors. Don't see what you're looking for? Browse our website, use the search function, or contact an Instrument Expert for more information!
Orthopedic Specialty Pages
Browse through our most popular instrument types and specialties! Don't see what you're looking for? Browse our website, use the search function, or contact an Instrument Expert for more information!
Hand and Wrist Instruments
|Millennium offers a full range of high quality instruments including but not limited to the items listed below:|
- Amputation Instruments
Plate Bending Instruments
- Rod Cutters
*The above referenced company names are registered trademarks of the respective owners of the companies. Millennium Surgical Corp. / surgicalinstruments.com are not affiliated with the above companies. Millennium Surgical does not buy or distribute products from the above companies.