- Femoral Elevators are designed to elevate the proximal femur during total hip or hemi-arthroplasty and during direct anterior approach procedures.
- Durability and longevity. High-quality, sturdy handles and retractor blades.
- Minimum components and solid connections on modular instruments, easy to maintain.
- Offered in a variety of lengths and styles to accommodate all size patients.
- Extra-leverage styles for hip surgeries with larger patients, when larger instruments are needed for increased length and depth.
- Excellent return on investment - Completely reusable and fully-autoclavable.
- Compare to Depuy*, Zimmer*, Innomed*, G. Source*, George Teimann*, Integra*.
- For more femoral elevators and other retractors for use in orthopedic procedures, browse for instruments by specialty!
Femoral Elevators Best Sellers
These are only a few of examples of our extensive line of femoral elevators. Don't see what you're looking for? Browse our website, use the search function, or contact an Instrument Expert for more information!
Orthopedic Specialty Pages
Browse through our most popular instrument types and specialties! Don't see what you're looking for? Browse our website, use the search function, or contact an Instrument Expert for more information!
Hand and Wrist Instruments
|Millennium offers a full range of high quality instruments including but not limited to the items listed below:|
- Amputation Instruments
Plate Bending Instruments
- Rod Cutters
*The above referenced company names are registered trademarks of the respective owners of the companies. Millennium Surgical Corp. / surgicalinstruments.com are not affiliated with the above companies. Millennium Surgical does not buy or distribute products from the above companies.